The concept of Responsive Web Design has been around for a few years now, and has recently gained the success and momentum to become a hot topic in the website design and development community. While the technology is still fresh and responsive web design companies are still few, responsive websites are beginning to pop up in rapidly increasing quantities — with all signs pointing towards responsive web design soon becoming an industry standard. With over 1 billion smartphone users at large, the need to have a responsive website that is compatible on these devices is growing. The benefits are enormous as mobile website statistics are now showing that by the year 2015 over 80% of internet users will be browsing the web using their smartphones and tablets. By thinking ahead your business should be thinking about these statistics, if you don’t have a mobile website design you could be missing out on all the extra interest in your products and services.
Responsive Web design is a new approach in web designing and development which must be responded to the user’s environment based on platform, orientation and size of the screen.
BENEFITS OF RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN
- Viewable on all Smartphones including, iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia, Android etc
- Viewable on all tablets including, iPad, Samsung etc
- All websites come with a Content Management System
- Changing content on your responsive website will automatically optimize layout on all devices
- Receive much more targeted internet traffic
- No need to upgrade website in the future – Responsive Design is here to stay!
- Same URL for all web platforms
- Single layout compatible for all browsers
- Save time and money
- Cost effective design
- Development of Easy and Instant Accessible websites
- Modify the main design layout and will be updated automatically on other platforms
- Responsive Web design is highly SEO supportive which provide you a great opportunity to improve your ranking in the search engine listings.